Our Policies and Procedures
Tuition Payment Policy
- Tuition payments are not considered the fee for the month, but in 9 installments towards the annual tuition rate for the year based on 38 classes for the year.
- Payments are from September through May.
- A late fee of $12.00 will be assessed to payments not received by the 10th of the month.
- All accounts must be paid in full by June 1st, 2019 for participation in the recital.
- We do charge a $25 service fee on all returned checks.
- Preferred payment plan is to have your tuition and all other payments through the PayPal portal sent on your invoice. You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this.
- If your child has a different last name than the person making the payment, please write the dancer's name on the check's memo line so that we can accurately credit the correct account.
- Invoices will be e-mailed on the 30th of the month before tuition is due.
Dress Code Policy
- Ballet: Girls- solid color leotard, pink or tan tights. No skirts, pink ballet shoes. Hair must be up off the neck and out of face. Buns preferred. No Jewelry or large hair bows. Boys: tight fitting jazz or bike pants and tee shirt, solid colors, black ballet shoes.
- Jazz and Tap: Girls- Leotard, tights or dance pants, will need tan buckle shoes for tap for recital. Tan shoes for jazz. Hair is off neck and face. No shirts over leotards.Two piece dance clothes must be form fitting and student is comfortable. Boys: Tight tee shirt, jazz pants or shorts, black jazz shoes. No street clothes.
- Acrobatics: leotard with biker shorts, or tights with no feet, bare feet for class.
- Lyrical: leotard, tights, ballet shoes to begin.
- Contemporary: Leotard, footless tights or shorts, no shoes
- Musical Theater: leotard & tights or comfortable clothes you can move in, no jeans. Jazz shoes.
Dancer needs to contact the studio before the end of the month or they will be charged the next months tuition.
Attendance / Tardiness Policy
It is up to the dancer to be prepared for class. If they must miss, please call the studio or email to let us know.
If a student is late for class, they must enter the classroom and stay at door until invited to join the class by the teacher.
Photo / Video Release
Please be aware that we will be taking pictures through out the year and they will be posted on the website and Facebook or Instagram pages.
If you do not want your childs photo to be on these forums, please let the studio know and we will have a form for you!